Saturday, October 1, 2011

Zombie Flesh Eaters: Coming Soon To A Theatre Near You!!!

Get up, kids!  William "Maniac" Lustig and the rest of the good folks over at Blue Underground are unleashing Lucio Fulci's Zombi 2 in select theatres in the US and Canada later this month for midnight showings!  These are very limited engagements (one or two shows per theatre), so don't miss your chance to see it on the big screen.

Click here for details!

I wish I was near Albuquerque, NM; Chicago, IL or San Francisco, CA: all three are having screenings on my birthday!  I'm going to try to make it to the New Beverly for the October 22nd screening.  Hope to see you there!  So keep on the lookout, we don't want to lose each other in the crowd, and I'll keep a sharp eye out for you.  Because my name's Justin.  JustinCase.

2 comments: