Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Two Months Bender.

Hey!  How have you been?

I'm back!

Not that I went anywhere.  In the time since I've last posted, my Nasties collection has grown to 27, and there's been some changes around here.

The biggest of those changes, however, occurred before my hiatus, about two weeks before Don't Go Near The Park.  Check it out:


That's Isabella.  Photo by the lovely (and prize-winning) N. Credible.  The glared-out case to Izzy's right is The Evil Dead, on glorious widescreen VHS.  And if you're counting, you may notice there's only 26.  The Driller Killer arrived the next day.  And you may notice a new prize: Romano Scavolini's Nightmare (aka Nightmares In A Damaged Brain) in an uncut bigbox.

Oh, yeah.  Not pictured: Izzy's favorite movie.  What is it?  Why, Pieces, of course.

Unhinged is up next.  I mean real next, like in 30 seconds, so stay glued to this channel.  You wouldn't want to miss it.  And if you've got any questions, I'm always here, ready to help.  Because my name's Justin.  JustinCase.

No comments:

Post a Comment